The Moving Forward Program of We Are HOPE, Inc. assists eligible individuals with current or past involvement in the justice system in Door and Kewaunee Counties, prepare for re-entry and employment pathways; providing resources, guidance and training opportunities to help them succeed in their return to the community and to continue “moving forward.”
Our experienced staff work, with you in a structured job search.
Assisting with things such as;
- Assess your barriers and career choices
- Referrals to community resources to support other barriers and needs
- Working through the application process including, resume preparation and interview techniques
- Support through the hiring process
- Ensuring you understand, and are able to perform the job duties
- Provide support in developing positive relationships with employers and co-workers to ensure long term success
- We also work behind the scenes building and maintaining relationships with employers
All the while, making sure we are not doing the work for you but giving you the knowledge and skills to do it on their own. One of our underlying motto’s sums up it all “Working to empower and inspire you to self-sufficiency!”
Contact us so we can start working with you, to help you move forward!